#recipeforte, #grill, #bake, #argentine, #chile, #chimichurri, #uruguay, #cilantro, #garlic, #herb
DESCRIPTION: This video is about how to make authentic Chimichurri sauce. Chimichurri is mainly made with parsley & a few other ingredients . It is used both as a condiment & marinade. An authentic chimichurri sauce needs finely chopped parsley ( used chimichurri to make 2 dishes to showcase how easy & versatile this condiment is, and can be used with a variety of foods. For the vegetarian appetizer I used grilled paneer (indian variety of cheese) and for the non vegetarian entree I used chicken. So, let’s get started.
RECIPE LINK FOR SAUCE – https://www.recipeforte.com/authentic-chimichurri-sauce/
GRILLED PANEER WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE – https://www.recipeforte.com/grilled-paneer-with-chimichurri-sauce/
CHICKEN IN CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
1. 2 chicken breasts
2. Freshly prepared chimichurri sauce
3. Salt, to taste
4. Ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven at 425℉
2. Coat chicken with chimichurri sauce on both sides
3. Cover & refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours, over night is even better
4. Remove from fridge, uncover & add more seasoning – salt & pepper
5. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes or till juices run clear. You can check using instant read thermometer, the internal temperature should be 165℉
6. Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm with veggies and creamy mashed potatoes.
CONNECT WITH RECIPE FORTE
Check out our website: https://www.recipeforte.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Recipe-Forte…
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/all0781/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForteRecipe
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therecipefo…
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org